My Top Ten Beauty Products
Ooooh this is a tough one but these are the ten products that I couldn’t live without:
1. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre– The ultimate multi-tasker. Good for removing makeup, shaving with, mild enough to use on a baby’s bottom and as far as I’m concerned, the perfect day time moisturiser. It will make your skin glow. Feel Unique sell this wonder cream and are currently doing 33% off here.
2. Alpha H Liquid Gold – This stuff is miraculous. Dab some on before you go to bed (perhaps twice a week as it is strong) and you’ll notice that your skin is plumper, more radiant and that fine lines, acne, dark spots and scars are visibly reduced. The stuff that beauty dreams are made of! Available at Cult Beauty here.
3. Emma Hardie Instant Radiance Mask -Containing Paper Mint Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Persea Fruit Extract this face mask is one of my all time favourites . Apply as an overnight treatment a few times a week and you’ll wake up with glowing, beautiful skin. I’m utterly addicted! Find it here at Cult Beauty.
4. Margaret Dabbs Intensive Treatment Foot Oil– My feet can’t live without this oil. It makes them soft and beautiful and also has antiseptic properties to keep them healthy. Available at Feel Unique here.
5. Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdijian- This is my very favourite fragrance. It’s fresh, sexy and so addictive. This is the kind of perfume that will have people stopping you to ask what you are wearing and if sprayed lightly in the hair will lead to much head sniffing. Aqua Universalis is created from Sicilian lemons, bergamot, orange and light musky woods and will make you feel as if you’re walking on a luxurious beach on a paradise island, surrounded by lemon trees wearing a white flowing dress. Available here at John Lewis.
6. Clarins Instant Concealer- I think that this is the very best under eye concealer on the market. It is light, blends brilliantly and gets rid of dark circles instantly. A true saviour when you have to get up at 2:30am to present a radio show every day! Available here at Clarins.
7. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk– This French Pharmacy favourite is the best dry shampoo money can buy. It will make your hair instantly clean, fresh and bouncy. Feel Unique have got 25% off here.
8. Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Oil– There is something so utterly luxurious and sexy about slathering your body with this after a long bath. If you are a rose fan then you will love this. It’s like putting your nose in the fullest, reddest, plushest rose whilst in a far off exotic location. John Lewis sell it here.
9. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser– If you’re after light, natural coverage that will make you look like you’ve just had the best sleep of your life then this is a must buy. Oh and it contains added SPF. The perfect foundation replacement. Find it here.
10. Studio 10 Youth Lift Glow-Plexion – The best highlighter and complexion enhancer around. This product will make you look radiant and healthy in seconds and goes on so smoothly and naturally. I always get comments on how good my skin looks when I use it. Available here at Cult Beauty.